Women are Redefining Wealth.
Women now earn more bachelor’s degrees than men in a market that values college educations. In law schools, women have been the majority since 2015. In medicine, women broke the 50% mark in 2019. 3
of women with $5m+ in investable assets are owners of a business, self-employed or entrepreneurs 4
of women under the age of 45 now manage their own finances 5
Women control about 40% to 45% of personal wealth, a Credit Suisse report concluded, and this figure continues to rise. 6
Private companies owned by women contribute about $1.9 trillion to the American economy and employ more than 9.4 million people. 7
Boston Consulting Group projected that this year, women are expected to control $72 trillion (32%) of global private wealth. 8
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FINANCES
LEARN TO GROW YOUR SAVINGS
LIVE THE LIFE
PLAN FOR YOUR
HELP PROTECT WHAT YOU'VE BUILT
Identify Your Unique
Wealth Building Opportunities
Meet some of the women leading the way to financial freedom through storytelling. Watch as they tell us of their struggles, their triumphs, and their unique journey to success.
Women at Work: Leading the Way in a Male-Dominated Industry
With Sherry Holley, President, Senior Wealth Advisor, Gratz Park Private Wealth
The Value of Women, Money and Why You Need the Perfect Pocketbook
With Marguerite Willis, Commercial Litigation Attorney, Nexsen Pruet
Taking a Bad-Ass Gladiator Approach to Life and Business
With Nicole Sodoma, Founder + Managing Principal, Sodoma Law
From Psychology to Investment Consulting: How to Build Your Own Box on the Org Chart
With Daren Pippio, Senior Vice President, Advisory Strategy and Development, Raymond James Financial
Benefits for Every Woman
We each have our own money story and unique journey to success and retirement, but we all share one thing, a fierce desire for financial stability and a secure future. As a member of the Women’s Worth Alliance, you will get:
- Access to a diverse network of women to gain new financial, personal, and business support and perspective.
- A forum for practical and resourceful financial wellness discussions with professional, like-minded women.
- Resources to enhance your understanding of financial planning and investing in order to improve your decisions and avoid mistakes.
- Exclusive invitations to private events, education sessions, live trainings and more.
- Networking: We connect women beyond their age, title, role and social affiliation. We plan beyond the happy-hour, creating a sense of purpose in curated events and sessions.
- Professional Development: Resources to help you succeed. Confidence building, overcoming gender bias in your field, and avoiding burnout with mindfulness and wellness strategies.
- Philanthropy: Through legacy-building resources, partnerships, and community involvement opportunities.
The New Face of Wealth is Female
Old ideas about wealth and affluence are fading as we break through societal boundaries.
Independent, educated, and ambitious, we are participating in the economy at higher rates, controlling a bigger share of personal wealth, holding more seats in Congress, and leading more major companies than ever.
As our influence grows, so does our impact on the economy.